Ginkgo biloba 'King of Dongting'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'King of Dongting'
- Upright, broad spreading growth habit
- 'King of Dongting' is a slow-growing, large-leaved cultivar
- Unique, two-lobed, fan-shaped leaves with almost parallel veins
- Foliage emerges green in colour late in the spring
- Leaves turn golden-bronze in the fall
King of Dongting Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
When the leaves drop, they drop rapidly, forming a golden carpet around the tree. Ginkgo have no serious insect or disease problems, making it a low maintenance plant.
Ginkgo biloba 'King of Dongting' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Landscape usesScreening (privacy)