Geum coccineum 'Koi'
Also called Grecian Rose
More About Geum coccineum 'Koi'
- Single, overlapping, orange petals with orange-yellow stamens
- Upward-facing flowers are held on green stems
- Attractive, seed heads are left after flowering
- Oval, rough-textured, light green foliage
- Excellent choice for cut flowers
- Bloom Time: Mid-spring to midsummer
- Flower Height: 55 cm
- Foliage Height: 30 cm
- Flower Size: 5 cm
Avens Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Avoid wet, soil conditions in the winter. Prune spent flowers to tidy its overall appearance but is not necessary for extending the bloom time.
Geum coccineum 'Koi' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum