Geranium x cantabrigiense 'Biokovo'
More About Geranium x cantabrigiense 'Biokovo'
- Five-petaled, white flowers tinged with pink at the base of each petal
- Semi-evergreen, aromatic, lobed leaves
- Forms a weed proof carpet
- Foliage turns shades of red in the fall
- Bloom Time: Late spring to midsummer
- Flower Size: 2.5 cm
The result of a cross between Geranium macrorrhizum and Geranium dalmaticum. A number of excellent cultivars are the result of this cross.
Dwarf Cranesbill Growing and Maintenance Tips
Thrives in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade, tolerating dry, shady locations as well. Remove flower stems and old leaves to encourage fresh, new foliage and flowers. Low maintenance perennial.
Geranium x cantabrigiense 'Biokovo' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum