Geranium x 'Ann Folkard'
More About Geranium x 'Ann Folkard'
- Purple-pink, saucer-shaped flowers, up to 4 cm across, with black centres and veins
- Spring foliage emerges yellowish-green
- Foliage matures to mid-green in the summer
- Rich magenta flowers contrast brightly with the leaves
- Trailing habit almost seems to climb
- Bloom Time: Summer
A hybrid cross between Geranium procurrens (a trailing species) and Geranium psilostemon.
Anne Folkard Cranesbill Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun or partial shade. Full shade is tolerated, but plants may not bloom as prolifically. Geranium 'Anne Folkard' is a relatively vigorous geranium mixing well with shrubs and trees, but may choke out other smaller perennials nearby.
Geranium x 'Ann Folkard' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall