Geranium sessiliflorum 'Nigricans'
Also called Chocolate leaved Cranesbill
More About Geranium sessiliflorum 'Nigricans'
- Small, cup-shaped, white flowers
- Flowers appear throughout or just above the foliage
- Coppery-black, small, lobed leaves
- Tidy, compact foliage all season
- Evergreen in milder climates
- Bloom Time: Midsummer
Dwarf Black Cranesbill Growing and Maintenance Tips
Thrives in an average to dry soil, in full sun. Very little maintenance is required for the species, however, it may need winter protection.
Geranium sessiliflorum 'Nigricans' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils