Geranium sanguineum 'Album'
Also called Geranium
More About Geranium sanguineum 'Album'
- Five-petalled, white flowers
- Small, dark green leaves are deeply lobed
- Cooler weather in the fall will turn the leaves a vibrant red
- Suitable for front borders or as a ground cover
- Bloom Time: Mid-spring to midsummer
- Flower Size: 4 cm
Bloody Cranesbill Growing and Maintenance Tips
Geranium sanguinuem needs an average to moist, well-drained soil. Tolerates hot, humid summers better than most geraniums. Plants spread by rhizomes and can form a nice, bushy, ground cover. Pruning the plant to half its height after flowering will encourage new growth and sporadic, fall rebloom.
Geranium sanguineum 'Album' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum