Geranium pratense 'Dark Reiter'
Also called Cranesbill
More About Geranium pratense 'Dark Reiter'
- Masses of vibrant, blue flowers
- Compact, plum-black, deeply lobed foliage
- Dark foliage lasts throughout the season
- Foliage turns red in the fall
- Hardy and easy to grow
- Bloom Time: Early to late summer
Dark Lord Geranium Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moist to average, well-drained soil, however, it will tolerate dry to average conditions. Best sited in full sun to partial shade (afternoon shade is best). Prune hard after flowering to encourage tidy, fresh growth and more blooms throughout the summer.
Geranium pratense 'Dark Reiter' Characteristics
Moist to Average