Geranium pratense 'Black Beauty'#PP12648
Also called Cranesbill
Suitable Substitutions for Geranium pratense 'Black Beauty'
More About Geranium pratense 'Black Beauty' (PP12648)
- Masses of periwinkle-blue flowers
- Almost black, deeply lobed foliage
- Dark foliage lasts throughout the season
- Foliage turns red in the fall
- Hardy and easy to grow
- Bloom Time: Early to late summer
Black Beauty Geranium Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moist to average, well-drained soil, however, it will also tolerate dry to average conditions. Best sited in full sun to partial shade. Prune hard after flowering to encourage tidy, fresh growth and more blooms throughout the summer.
Geranium pratense 'Black Beauty' (PP12648) Characteristics
Moist to Average