Gaillardia x grandiflora 'Fanfare'#PP15892
Suitable Substitutions for Gaillardia x grandiflora 'Fanfare'
More About Gaillardia x grandiflora 'Fanfare' (PP15892)
- Ray florets are tubular in shape
- Burgundy centres and orange petals with bright yellow tips
- Leaves are elongated, hairy and grayish-green
- Compact, mounding habit that spreads slowly
- Drought tolerant once established
- Bloom Time: June to October
Blanket Flower Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun. Too much shade will cause gaillardia to grow leggy and flop over. Although a little moisture is needed, they are quite drought and heat tolerant. Will not grow well in a heavy, clay-based soil. Deadheading will improve the overall appearance and extend bloom time.
Gaillardia x grandiflora 'Fanfare' (PP15892) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum