Fraxinus pennsylvanica 'Summit'
More About Fraxinus pennsylvanica 'Summit'
- Pyramidal crown with a good, central leader
- Dark green, pinnate, compound leaves emerge later in the spring
- Drooping clusters of winged samaras ripen in the fall
- Foliage turns yellow in autumn
- Bark of this cultivar exfoliates when young
Summit Ash Growing and Maintenance Tips
Ash trees have been used in a variety of landscape settings, as street trees or lawn specimens.
Fraxinus pennsylvanica 'Summit' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils