Fragaria x 'Lipstick'#CPBR0567
More About Fragaria x 'Lipstick' (CPBR0567)
- Grown primarily for its ornamental value
- Deep pink-red flowers with yellow centres
- Flowers rise just above or throughout the foliage
- Deep green foliage forms a bushy, trailing mound
- Useful as a ground cover, in containers or hanging baskets
- Bloom Time: Late spring and repeat in the fall
- Flower Size: 3.5 cm
Fragaria 'Lipstick' is a result of a cross between Fragaria x ananassa and Potentilla palustris.
Ornamental Strawberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. Although the fruit is edible, it is not tasty and should be removed promptly to encourage new blooms and foliage growth.
Fragaria x 'Lipstick' (CPBR0567) Characteristics
Moist to Average