Euphorbia x martinii 'Tiny Tim' (Waleutiny)#PP16930, COPF
More About Euphorbia x martinii Tiny Tim ('Waleutiny') (PP16930, COPF)
- Lime-green bracts feature a small, red eye
- Blooms are held on burgundy stems
- Foliage remains a deep green throughout the summer
- Leaves take on burgundy tones with cooler weather
- Bloom Time: Early spring to midsummer
Euphorbia martinii is a natural hybrid cross between E. amygdaloides and E. characias.
Dwarf Martin's Spurge Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. In deep shade, foliage may take on a stretched appearance. Remove spent flower stems near the base in midsummer to rejuvenate growth. Caution: wear gloves while pruning this plant. The milky sap may severely irritate the skin and eyes and may cause severe discomfort if ingested. May need winter protection.
Euphorbia x martinii Tiny Tim ('Waleutiny') (PP16930, COPF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils