Dianthus x 'Coconut Punch'#PP21876
Also called Carnation
Suitable Substitutions for Dianthus x 'Coconut Punch'
Series: Fruit Punch®
More About Dianthus x 'Coconut Punch' (PP21876)
- Proven Winners™ Color Choice®
- Large, fragrant, double burgundy and white flowers, up to 5 cm wide
- As the flowers mature, the white portion of the flowers widens and the burgundy lightens
- Grassy, blue-gray, mounding foliage
- Bloom Time: Early summer, reblooming early fall
Border Pinks Growing and Maintenance Tips
Thrives in average moisture, a well-drained soil, in full sun. Drought tolerant once established. Can tolerate some shade, but will often grow leggy and not bloom as prolifically. Adding lime to the soil will benefit the plant and removing spent flowers will extend the bloom time. A low maintenance perennial with no serious disease and insect issues.
Dianthus x 'Coconut Punch' (PP21876) Characteristics
Moist to Average