Dianthus gratianopolitanus 'Bath's Pink'
More About Dianthus gratianopolitanus 'Bath's Pink'
- Single, pink flower with a magenta, inner ring
- Petals are delicately frilled at the tips
- Very prolific and fragrant flowers
- Mounds of silvery-blue, grass-like foliage
- Tolerates some heat and humidity
- Evergreen foliage
- Bloom Time: Summer
Cheddar Pinks Growing and Maintenance Tips
Thrives in average moisture, a well-drained soil, in full sun. Drought tolerant once established. Can tolerate some shade, but will often grow leggy and not bloom as prolifically. Adding lime to the soil will benefit the plant and removing spent flowers will extend the bloom time. A low maintenance perennial with no serious disease and insect issues.
Dianthus gratianopolitanus 'Bath's Pink' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum