Deutzia x rosea 'Nikko Blush'
More About Deutzia x rosea 'Nikko Blush'
- A low-growing, compact form
- Abundant, soft pink blooms are mildly fragrant
- Green, willow-like foliage
- Deep burgundy, fall colour
- Bloom Time: Late April to early May
A cross between Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' and Deutzia x rosea 'Carminea'.
Nikko Blush Deutzia Growing and Maintenance Tips
This appealing cultivar has a compact growth habit with arching branches. Suitable massed on a wall or terrace, in front of a shrub border, or as a flowering ground cover or low growing hedge.
Deutzia x rosea 'Nikko Blush' Characteristics