Delosperma nubigenum 'Basutoland'
More About Delosperma nubigenum 'Basutoland'
- Hardiest of all the delosperma
- Masses of yellow, daisy-like flowers
- Tight rosettes of bright green, succulent, spreading foliage
- Foliage may have a reddish tinge if grown in hot, dry locations
- Low maintenance and very drought tolerant
- Bloom Time: All summer
Yellow Ice Plant Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a dry to average, gritty, well-drained soil, in full sun. Very drought tolerant plant requiring little maintenance. Excellent drainage is essential, especially throughout the winter.
Delosperma nubigenum 'Basutoland' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum