More About 'Crandall'
- Ribes odoratum 'Crandall'
- Attractive, ornamental features
- Fast-growing with bright yellow flowers
- Tasty, tart to sweet, blue-black, edible fruit
- Larger, sweeter fruit than the species
- Red fall colour
- Eat fresh, use for preserves or dried
- Ripens: Mid-July
Clove Currant Growing and Maintenance Tips
Currants grow best in medium moisture and an organically rich, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. Avoid overhead watering. Remove stems older than three years to encourage greater, fruit production.
Moist to Average