Cornus x 'Constellation®' (Rutcan)#PP7210
More About Cornus x Constellation® ('Rutcan') (PP7210)
- White, spaced (not overlapping), very showy flowers
- Sterile (producing no fruit), with resistance to diseases
- Drooping, glossy, green leaves
- Fall colour of burgundy to red, and orange
- Upright clump of tiered, horizontal branches
- Bloom Time: April to May
The showy flowers seen on some cornus cultivars are actually bracts surrounding the smaller, inconspicuous flower in the centre.
Constellation Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Does not like full afternoon sun, even with shaded roots. Grows best in medium moisture and an acidic, well-drained soil.
Cornus x Constellation® ('Rutcan') (PP7210) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring