Cornus x 'Constellation®' (Rutcan)#PP7210
More About Cornus x Constellation® ('Rutcan') (PP7210)
- White, spaced (not overlapping), very showy flowers
- Sterile (producing no fruit), with resistance to diseases
- Drooping, glossy, green leaves
- Fall colour of burgundy to red, and orange
- Upright clump of tiered, horizontal branches
- Bloom Time: April to May
The showy flowers seen on some cornus cultivars are actually bracts surrounding the smaller, inconspicuous flower in the centre.
Constellation® Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Does not like full afternoon sun, even with shaded roots. Grows best in medium moisture and an acidic, well-drained soil.
Cornus x Constellation® ('Rutcan') (PP7210) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring