Cornus mas 'Golden Glory'
Cornus mas 'Golden Glory' - Golden Glory Cornelian-cherry Dogwood - Photo courtesy of Bailey Nurseries Inc.
More About Cornus mas 'Golden Glory'
- Small, yellow flowers bloom before forsythia
- Yellowish green fruit turning bright, cherry-red by July
- Drooping, glossy, green leaves turn dull purple in autumn
- Bark on mature wood exfoliates in the fall
- Narrower habit than the species
- Bloom Time: Spring
Golden Glory Cornelian-cherry Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in medium-moisture and an acidic, well-drained soil, however, they will tolerate a range of light levels. Can be grown as a specimen tree or shrub.
Cornus mas 'Golden Glory' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring