Cornus x 'Venus®' (KN30-8)#PP16309
More About Cornus x Venus® ('KN30-8') (PP16309)
- White flowers fade to pink
- Rare, red to orange fruit
- Drooping, dark green leaves
- Fall colour scarlet to red-purple
- Narrow when young, wider with age
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Cross between Cornus kousa var. chinensis x Cornus nuttalii x C. kousa 'Rosea'
Venus® Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in medium-moisture and an acidic, well-drained soil, but will tolerate a range of light levels. Can be grown as a specimen tree or shrub.
Cornus x Venus® ('KN30-8') (PP16309) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average