Cornus kousa 'Summer Fun'
More About Cornus kousa 'Summer Fun'
- In early spring the margins emerge a stunning pink
- Leaves later matures to grey-green with with bright-white margins
- Star-shaped white flowers
- Fall foliage turns red-orange with pink margins
- Red berries add winter interest
Summer Fun Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in medium-moisture and an acidic, well-drained soil, however, they will tolerate a range of light levels. Can be grown as a specimen tree or shrub.
Cornus kousa 'Summer Fun' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum