Cornus alba 'Sibirica Variegata'
Suitable Substitutions for Cornus alba 'Sibirica Variegata'
More About Cornus alba 'Sibirica Variegata'
- Tiny, yellowish-white flowers, in flat-topped clusters
- Abundant clusters of pure white berries in the summer
- Textured, variegated leaves with pink overtones
- Better contrast than 'Elegantissima'
- Bright red twigs add winter interest
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Redbark Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in medium moisture and a well-drained soil, however, they will tolerate a wide range of soils. Plant in full sun.
Cornus alba 'Sibirica Variegata' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils
Average to Dry Soils