Cornus alba 'Elegantissima'
More About Cornus alba 'Elegantissima'
- AKA Cornus alba 'Argenteo-Marginata'
- Tiny, yellowish-white flowers, in flat-topped clusters
- Clusters of blue-white drupes in the summer
- Grayish-green leaves with creamy, irregular margins
- Red twigs add winter interest
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Silver Edge Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in medium moisture and a well-drained soil, however, they will tolerate a wide range of soils. Plant in full sun to partial shade.
Cornus alba 'Elegantissima' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Landscape usesWoodland/woods edge