Cornus alba 'Argenteo Marginata'
More About Cornus alba 'Argenteo Marginata'
- Tiny, yellowish-white flowers in flat-topped clusters
- Abundant clusters of white berries are tinged blue-green in the summer
- Gray-green leaves have broad margins of cream or white
- Foliage may turn attractive shades of rose and gold in the fall
- Bright red twigs add winter interest
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Cornus alba 'Argenteo-marginata' is said to be synonymous with Cornus alba 'Elegantissima'. There currently exists some disagreement as to the preferred cultivar name for this plant.
Tatarian Dogwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in medium moisture, and a well-drained soil, however, they will tolerate a wide range of soils. Plant in full sun to partial shade.
Cornus alba 'Argenteo Marginata' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum