Chiastophyllum oppositifolium 'Solar Yellow'
Also called Cotyledon
More About Chiastophyllum oppositifolium 'Solar Yellow'
- AKA Cotyledon simplicifolia 'Solar Yellow'
- Dangling chains of sweet pea-like, yellow flowers
- Succulent, rounded, basal leaves with scalloped edges
- Suited for draping over walls or rocks
- Bloom Time: Mid-spring to early summer
Golden Lamb's Tail Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in a moist to average, well-drained soil, with a neutral pH, in partial shade. Generally pest and disease free, but can sometimes be affected by slugs.
Chiastophyllum oppositifolium 'Solar Yellow' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum