Chasmanthium latifolium 'River Mist'#PP20643
Suitable Substitutions for Chasmanthium latifolium 'River Mist'
More About Chasmanthium latifolium 'River Mist' (PP20643)
- Loose upright clump
- Narrow bamboo-like leaves are variegated in bright green and creamy-white
- Seed stems produce delicate pendulous seeds in late summer, persisting into the winter
- Oat-like flower heads will become copper in colour in the fall
- Use as cut or dried flowers
- Bloom Time: Late summer to mid-fall
- Grass Type: Cool Season
Variegated Northern Sea Oats Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in dappled shade, in moist conditions. Fruiting is better in full sun, leaves are darker in some shade. Sometimes our season is long enough to allow them to self-seed, thickening the clump. Seedlings are easily removed. Prune foliage in late winter.
Chasmanthium latifolium 'River Mist' (PP20643) Characteristics
Moist to Average