Chamaecyparis pisifera 'White Pygmy'
More About Chamaecyparis pisifera 'White Pygmy'
- Dwarf, compact, mounding habit
- Year-round color in a rock garden or miniature garden
- Maintains small size without pruning
- White-tipped, finely textured foliage
- Provides contrast and winter interest
- Slow growing: 2-5cm per year
White Pygmy Sawara Cypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
This dwarf cultivar tolerates a variety of soil types and growing conditions. Needs protection from scorthing summer sun but tends to have a more open habit in shadier sites. Protection (burlap wrap) from drying winter winds is recommended in an exposed location.
Chamaecyparis pisifera 'White Pygmy' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils