Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Tempelhof'
More About Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Tempelhof'
- Dwarf juvenile form with horizontal, compact branching
- Develops into a conical shape
- Thick, dark green foliage forms an irregular habit
- Slight bronze colour during the winter
- Ideal for rock gardens or as a small, border plant
Templehof Hinoki Falsecypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
Will tolerate light pruning, if a smaller, overall size or more uniform shape is desired.
Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Tempelhof' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)