Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Nana Lutea'
More About Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Nana Lutea'
- Dwarf, upright cultivar with vertical, irregular branching
- Golden-yellow, fan-shaped sprays of thick, compact foliage
- Older, inner foliage is a lighter green
- Once established, it is extremely drought tolerant
- Unique, focal point for a traditional oriental or zen style
Golden Dwarf Hinoki Falsecypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
Globose, young plants develop into columnar uprights with little to no maintenance. This cultivar benefits from protection against the intense, summer sun, as the new growth is prone to sunburn. A great specimen for a rock garden.
Chamaecyparis obtusa 'Nana Lutea' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils