Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Jubilee'
Also called Jubilee Weeping Alaskan Cedar
More About Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Jubilee'
- AKA Xanthocyparis nootkatensis 'Jubilee'
- Pyramidal narrow form with pendulous branches
- Flat sprays of medium green horizontally arranged scale-like foliage
- A much narrower tighter growing cultivar than Cham. n. 'Pendula'
- Use as a specimen or for group plantings
Jubilee Weeping Nootka Falsecypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
This plant can tolerate many types of soil and should be staked until roots are established. A good selection for smaller landscapes or where a vertical accent is desired.
Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Jubilee' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average