Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Glauca'
Also called Blue Alaskan Cedar
More About Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Glauca'
- AKA Xanthocyparis nootkatensis 'Glauca'
- Pyramidal forming branches with pendulous tips
- Flat sprays of blue-green, horizontally arranged, scale-like foliage
- Blue colour is most pronounced during spring growth
- Lends itself to both specimen or group plantings
Blue Nootka Falsecypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
An interesting alternative to cedars, when used as a hedge or screen.
Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Glauca' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average