Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Aurea'
Also called Golden Alaskan Cedar
More About Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Aurea'
- AKA Xanthocyparis nootkatensis 'Aurea'
- Pyramidal, forming branches with pendulous tips
- Flat sprays of golden-green, horizontally arranged, scale-like foliage
- Golden colour is most pronounced during spring growth
- Lends itself to both specimen or group plantings
Golden Nootka Falsecypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
An interesting alternative to cedars when used as a hedge or screen.
Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Aurea' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average