Chamaecyparis lawsoniana 'Ellwoodii'
Suitable Substitutions for Chamaecyparis lawsoniana 'Ellwoodii'
More About Chamaecyparis lawsoniana 'Ellwoodii'
- Slow-growing conifer, pyramidal to columnar shape
- Blue-green foliage is needle-like, soft, with a scaly texture
- Bark is red-brown in colour
- A showy, uniform evergreen
- An excellent specimen for a smaller landscape
Ellwood's Lawson Falsecypress Growing and Maintenance Tips
This plant grows best in a soil with varying ranges of pH, that is moist and well-drained.
Chamaecyparis lawsoniana 'Ellwoodii' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average