Cedrus atlantica 'Fastigiata'
More About Cedrus atlantica 'Fastigiata'
- Symmetrical, columnar conifer with dense, sharply ascending branches
- Needle colour ranges from greenish-blue to intense blue
- Long, blunt, soft needles are loosely spaced along the twigs
- Cylindrical cones are held upright
- Tolerant of pollution and urban conditions
Columnar Blue Atlas Cedar Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a protected area, as it may get considerable needle burn and injury during cold winters. Severely winter-burned trees generally recover well if established. This cultivar's narrow growth habit makes it suitable for small planting areas, providing a vertical accent with a unique foliage colour.
Cedrus atlantica 'Fastigiata' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils