Campanula punctata 'Cherry Bells'
More About Campanula punctata 'Cherry Bells'
- AKA Campanula nobilis 'Cherry Bells'
- AKA Campanula punctata f. rubriflora 'Cherry Bells'
- Fat, tubular bells of cherry-pink blooms, neatly edged in white, dangle from stems rising above the foliage
- Flower stems are upright and sturdy, supporting many blooms
- Pointed, heart-shaped leaves form a low mound
- Bloom Time: Early summer to late summer
Spotted Bellflower Growing and Maintenance Tips
Easily grown in an average, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. Grows best in partial afternoon shade in hot, summer climates. Needs regular moisture. Remove spent flowers to encourage additional bloom. Give this campanula space, as it tends to spread quickly by rhizome or self-seeding.
Campanula punctata 'Cherry Bells' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall