Campanula garganica 'Dickson's Gold'
Also called Harebell / Italian Bellflower/ Gargano Bellflower
Campanula garganica 'Dickson's Gold' - Adriatic Bellflower - Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens, Inc.
More About Campanula garganica 'Dickson's Gold'
- AKA Campanula elatines var. garganica 'Dickson's Gold'
- Profuse clusters of star-shaped, bright blue-violet flowers
- Gold leaves are small and kidney-shaped with a very jagged edge
- A very tight, compact, slow-growing, trailing perennial
- Semi-evergreen foliage
- Bloom Time: June to August
Adriatic Bellflower Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, well-drained soil, tolerating periods of drought. Great for planting between rocks and crevices.
Campanula garganica 'Dickson's Gold' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum