Buddleia x weyeriana 'Honeycomb'
Also called Summer Lilac
Suitable Substitutions for Buddleia x weyeriana 'Honeycomb'
More About Buddleia x weyeriana 'Honeycomb'
- Long, upright panicles of fragrant, creamy-yellow florets
- Arching branches display gray-green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies
- Popular as a fresh cut flower
- Bloom Time: June to October
Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Removing spent flower spikes will promote additional blooming. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season.
Buddleia x weyeriana 'Honeycomb' Characteristics
Moist to Average