Buddleia x weyeriana 'Bicolor'
More About Buddleia x weyeriana 'Bicolor'
- Long, upright panicles of fragrant florets of yellow and raspberry
- Arching branches display gray-green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies
- Popular as a fresh cut flower
- Bloom Time: June to September
Bicolour Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Removing spent flower spikes will promote additional blooming. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season. Roots may need winter protection.
Buddleia x weyeriana 'Bicolor' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall