Buddleia davidii 'Pink Delight'
Also called Summer Lilac
Buddleia davidii 'Pink Delight' - Pink Delight Butterfly Bush - Photo courtesy of Van Belle Nursery Inc.
More About Buddleia davidii 'Pink Delight'
- Long, upright panicles of fragrant, bright pink florets
- Arching branches display gray-green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies
- Popular as a fresh cut flower
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to mid-fall
Pink Delight Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Removing spent flower spikes will promote additional blooming. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season.
Buddleia davidii 'Pink Delight' Characteristics
Moist to Average