Buddleia davidii 'Ile de France'
Also called Summer Lilac
Suitable Substitutions for Buddleia davidii 'Ile de France'
More About Buddleia davidii 'Ile de France'
- Long, upright panicles of fragrant, blue florets, change to pink
- Arching branches display gray-green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies
- Popular as a fresh cut flower
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to mid-fall
Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Removing spent flower spikes will promote additional blooming. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season.
Buddleia davidii 'Ile de France' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average