Buddleia davidii 'Harlequin'
Also called Summer Lilac
More About Buddleia davidii 'Harlequin'
- Long, upright panicles of fragrant, red-purple florets
- Arching branches display variegated cream and green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies
- Popular as a fresh cut flower
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to mid-fall
Harlequin Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Removing spent flower spikes will promote additional blooming. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season.
Buddleia davidii 'Harlequin' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average