Buddleia 'Flutterby Grande® Peach Cobbler' (Podaras #5)#PP22144
Suitable Substitutions for Buddleia 'Flutterby Grande® Peach Cobbler' (Podaras #5)
Buddleia 'Podaras #5' - Flutterby Grande® Peach Cobbler Butterfly Bush - Photo courtesy of Van Belle Nursery Inc.
More About Flutterby Grande® Peach Cobbler ('Podaras #5') (PP22144)
- Long, drooping panicles of peach-pink florets fade to yellow-orange
- Arching branches display silvery-green leaves
- Attractive to butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds
- Heat and drought tolerant, once established
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
Butterfly Bush Growing and Maintenance Tips
Plant in a well-drained soil, in full sun. Prune back in late winter to maintain shape, and encourage growth and flowering for the following season.
Flutterby Grande® Peach Cobbler ('Podaras #5') (PP22144) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils