More About 'Toro'
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Toro'
- Leaves emerge bronze, age green, and change to red and yellow in the fall
- Flowers pink, fading to white
- Large-sized, dark blue fruit
- Firm with a mild flavour
- Ripens over a short period of time
- Ripens: Early to mid-season
Toro Blueberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blueberry plants grow best in a well-drained, acidic, moist, soil, in full sun or partial shade. Fruit size and production is improved when two or more cultivars are planted together. After fruiting, prune out any branches more than 4 years old, to ensure subsequent fruit production.
Soil MoistureMoist to Average