More About 'Spartan'
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Spartan'
- Very large, light blue fruit
- Firm with a tangy, sweet flavour
- Fall colour yellow, orange
- Ripens: Early to mid-season
Spartan Blueberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blueberry plants grow best in a well-drained, acidic, moist, soil, in full sun or partial shade. Fruit size and production is improved when two or more cultivars are planted together. After fruiting, prune out any branches more than 4 years old, to ensure subsequent fruit production.
Soil MoistureMoist to Average