More About 'Northland'
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Northland'
- Medium to large, blue fruit
- Mild, very sweet flavour suitable for jams
- Very hardy
- Fall colour yellow-orange
- Ripens: Early to mid-season
Northland Blueberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blueberry plants grow best in a well-drained, acidic, moist, soil, in full sun or partial shade. Fruit size and production is improved when two or more cultivars are planted together. After fruiting, prune out any branches more than 4 years old, to ensure subsequent fruit production.
Moist to Average