More About 'Northcountry'
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Northcountry'
- Medium-sized, sky-blue fruit
- Attractive with a sweet, mild flavour
- Partially self-fruitful
- Recommended for commercial plantings and home gardens and is productive in containers
- Fall colour red-scarlet
- Ripens: Mid to late season
Northcountry Blueberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blueberry plants grow best in a well-drained, acidic, moist, soil, in full sun or partial shade. Fruit size and production is improved when two or more cultivars are planted together. After fruiting, prune out any branches more than 4 years old, to ensure subsequent fruit production.
Moist to Average