More About 'Jersey'
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Jersey'
- Small to medium, dark blue fruit
- Very sweet flavour
- Excellent berry for baking
- Fall colour is orange-red
- Ripens: Early to mid-season
Jersey Blueberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blueberry plants grow best in a well-drained, acidic, moist, soil, in full sun or partial shade. Fruit size and production is improved when two or more cultivars are planted together. After fruiting, prune out any branches more than 4 years old, to ensure subsequent fruit production.
Moist to Average