More About 'Hardyblue'
- Vaccinium corymbosum 'Hardyblue'
- Medium-sized, dark blue fruit
- Known for its flavour and sweetness
- Good for baking
- Fall colour is bright red
- Red twigs add winter interest
- Ripens: Mid-season
Hardy Blue Blueberry Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blueberry plants grow best in a well-drained, acidic, moist, soil, in full sun or partial shade. Fruit size and production is improved when two or more cultivars are planted together. After fruiting, prune out any branches more than 4 years old, to ensure subsequent fruit production.
Moist to Average