Betula pendula 'Gracilis'
More About Betula pendula 'Gracilis'
- Upright, narrow, pyramidal tree with pendulous branches
- Leaves are light to dark green, sharply dissected, with saw-toothed edges
- Extremely bright, white bark peels in thin strips
- Staminate catkins in the spring, up to 9 cm long
- Foliage turns yellow in the fall
- Bloom Time: Spring
Cutleaf Weeping Birch Growing and Maintenance Tips
With its showy, white, bark colour, this plant makes an excellent specimen against a darker background.
Betula pendula 'Gracilis' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils