Aster novae-angliae 'Vibrant Dome'#PP19538, COPF
More About Aster novae-angliae 'Vibrant Dome' (PP19538, COPF)
- AKA Symphyotrichum novae-angliae 'Vibrant Dome'
- Vibrant, hot-pink, star-shaped flowers with yellow centres
- Compact, mounding habit of green foliage, has good resistance to powdery mildew
- Dwarf selection of the native perennial Aster novae-angliae
- Bloom Time: Late summer to early fall
New England Aster Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in full sun, with an average to moist soil. Needs good air circulation to limit mildew issues and prevent the bottom foliage from dropping. Pinch back 1/3 of the foliage twice before early summer, to maintain shape and foliage vigour. Does not require staking.
Aster novae-angliae 'Vibrant Dome' (PP19538, COPF) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall